of SERENITY GROUP BULGARIA ltd.
Our attitude to your personal data:
The website www.SGB-iTech.com is owned by Serenity Group Bulgaria ltd. with tax number BG205806741 is the administrator of the personal data you provide to us and is responsible for them, according to the applicable law for personal data protection.
The security of the data you entrust to us is very important to us. That is why we protect your data by applying all appropriate technical and organizational means at our disposal to prevent unauthorized access, unauthorized or malicious use, loss or premature deletion of information.
What information do we collect and why?
We may collect personal information about you when you use our Site or select our products or services. In most cases, we require your personal data for the purpose of concluding a contract, to comply with a legal obligation or to protect our legitimate interest. In certain cases, we process data based on your consent.
Depending on the services you use, we may collect and process the following personal information about you:
- name, surname, telephone, e-mail, organization, in the cases when you send messages, inquiries, comments, opinions, suggestions, address for performing a service;
- name, surname, telephone, e-mail and CV when applying for a vacancy advertised on the site;
- name, surname, telephone, e-mail, address, PIN when issuing an invoice, warranty card, for courier;
- name, surname, telephone number, e-mail in the cases when signing a contract and / or to fill in handover protocols, protocols for acceptance of service equipment, warranty cards and / or others;
- IP address when viewing content or using services on the site;
- cookies to identify the browser or device you are using;
We process the personal data we collect most often for the following purposes:
- Identifying you when you would like to receive up-to-date information about the services and prices we offer or when you would like to use our services;
- When concluding and executing a contract – preparation of contracts and other administrative or accounting documents such as an invoice for the purchased goods / services; providing comprehensive service and administration of the contract, incl. electronically; for the purpose of notifications related to our products and services.
- When applying for a vacancy through the site, we use your data to get acquainted with your application and to contact you if interested.
- With your consent – for direct marketing for our products and services – to receive periodic advertising emails or phone calls related to new products, special offers, periodic services or other information that we believe will be useful to you;
- Upon fulfillment of a legal obligation – for the purpose of obligations provided for in the Accounting Act and the Tax and Social Security Procedure Code and other related normative acts, in connection with the maintenance of correct and lawful accounting; in case of obligations to provide information to all state commissions and regulatory bodies, as well as a court; in case of fulfillment of obligations in connection with the distance selling, the sale outside the commercial site, provided for in the Consumer Protection Act;
- Based on our legitimate interest – video surveillance in our stores;
How can we gather information about you?
We receive information about you only when you provide it to us voluntarily in one of the following ways:
- By e-mail
- In a telephone conversation
- Via email newsletter
- Online support system – chat
- When visiting our office
We may collect data about you in the following cases:
- Identifying you when you would like to receive more information about the services and prices we offer or when you would like to use our services;
- When processing your request, so that we can provide you with the best service;
- To receive up-to-date information that is directly related to the services you have requested;
- To receive periodic marketing emails or phone calls related to new products, special offers or other information that we think would be useful to you;
- To express opinions about products or services used and provided by us;
- To prepare reports and statistics for the services we provide.
How your information is used:
We value your trust and are committed to processing your Personal Data fairly, transparently and securely. We request information from you in order to better understand your needs and provide you with better service, but mostly for the following reasons:
- Providing up-to-date information directly related to our services that you have requested or are already using;
- Preservation of your interests in connection with the use of services by us;
- Answering inquiries, including assistance in resolving questions arising in connection with your inquiries;
- We may use the information to improve our products and services;
- We may periodically send you promotional emails related to new products, special offers or other information that we believe would be useful and interesting to you, using the email address you have provided to us voluntarily;
- We may use the contact information you have provided to contact you about our marketing research or periodic service reminders. We may use the information to customize the site according to your interests;
- We may seek your opinions or comments about the products or services we provide;
- In the preparation of statistical reports and other analyzes to improve the services we offer;
- To inform you about new and / or regular services that we believe will be important to you.
How long we keep your personal data:
We keep your personal data for periods consistent with the specific business purpose or purposes for which it was collected and / or for the period specified by law. The information you provide for marketing purposes is kept until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive relevant information from us. After achieving the purposes of processing your personal data, we destroy them.
There are cases in which by virtue of applicable legal provisions or internal rules for our activities – the deadlines may be shorter or longer, such as:
- Personal data in accounting documents – 10 years;
- Video images from the Video Surveillance Register are stored for 13 to 16 days, depending on the number of days in the respective month, after which they are deleted;
Who do we share your information with:
Access to processed personal data is strictly regulated depending on the purposes for which the processing is performed. Such accesses may have:
- The subjects of personal data themselves – to their data;
- Authorized employees of Serenity Group Bulgaria ltd. according to certain roles and job responsibilities;
- Processing personal data on behalf of Serenity Group Bulgaria ltd. or third parties – e.g. hosting our site, application for payment services, application for email marketing services, other;
- Video images are stored from 13 to 16 days, depending on the number of days in the month;
- Persons to whom disclosure of data is prescribed in a normative act (such as bodies of the Ministry of Interior, court, Prosecutor’s Office, NSSI, NRA, etc.).
We do not sell or in any way provide personal data to anyone other than the above.
Serenity Group Bulgaria ltd. takes measures to protect your personal data from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. There are policies and procedures designed to protect information from loss, misuse and unauthorized disclosure. In addition, we take additional information security measures, including access control, strict physical protection and reliable practices for collecting, storing and processing information.
Access, adjustments and withdrawals:
At any time you can ask Serenity Group Bulgaria ltd. to provide you with information about the personal data that is collected and stored for you. You may also request Serenity Group Bulgaria ltd. to correct, delete or update such personal data. Serenity Group Bulgaria ltd. also provides your right to object and limit the processing of personal data, as well as your rights in automated decision-making.
You may at any time withdraw your consent to the collection, storage and use of your personal data by Serenity Group Bulgaria ltd. However, the withdrawal will not legally affect the data processed until the withdrawal.
Some of your rights, such as deleting data or objecting to the processing, may be restricted by applicable law.
Requests for access to information or for correction are submitted personally or by a person expressly authorized by you, through an explicit written power of attorney. An application may also be submitted electronically, in accordance with the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act.
This procedure for the protection of personal information may change over time. Such changes will take effect immediately after their announcement. Regular viewing of this page guarantees that you will always be aware of what information we collect, how and for what purposes Serenity Group Bulgaria ltd. uses it and under what circumstances (if any) we will share it with other countries.
If you have any questions regarding data protection, you can contact Serenity Group Bulgaria ltd. and our Data Protection Officer: